Book Title: Bachelors Social Work Exam Secrets Study Guide: ASWB Test Review for the Association of Social Work Boards Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Social Work Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Bachelors Social Work study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Bachelors Social Work test. Mometrix's Bachelors Social Work test study guide reviews the most important components of the Bachelors Social Work exam.
The Bachelors Social Work Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Bachelors Social Work Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the test.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Bachelors Social Work Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Bachelors Social Work Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A breakdown of human development and behavior
- An analysis of issues of diversity
- An examination of assessment in social work practice
- A guide to direct and indirect practice
- An in-depth look at communication
- A breakdown of professional relationships
- and more...
The Human Development and Behavior section covers:
- Psychoanalytic Theory
- Freud's Theory
- Psychosexual Development
The Issues of Diversity section covers:
- Cultural Competence
- Prejudice and Discrimination
The Assessment in Social Work Practice section covers:
- Assessment Methods
- Abuse Evaluation
- Delirium vs. Dementia
The Direct and Indirect Practice section covers:
- Treatment Plan
- Psychoanalytic Approach
- Behavioral Approach
The Communication section covers:
- Reporting Abuse
- Informed Consent
- Nonverbal Communication
The Professional Relationships section covers:
- Social Work Roles
- Case Managers and Direct Service Agency Relationship
The Professional Values and Ethics section covers:
- Cultural Competence
- Mission and Core Values
- Responsibilities to Clients and Colleagues
The Supervision in Social Work section covers:
- Agency Bureaucratic Levels and Supervisor Responsibilities
- Agency Relationships
- Supervisor Ethical Obligations
The Practice Evaluation & Utilization of Research section covers:
- Research process and study design
- Single system designs
- Data collection and analysis
The Service Delivery section covers:
- Social services
- Government funding
The Social Work Administration section covers:
- Administrator role
- Not-for-Profit agencies
- Linking and monitoring
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. It is written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility.
- Bachelors Social Work test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Bachelors Social Work test.
- Bachelors Social Work exam prep that will help you elevate your Bachelors Social Work test score.
- Bachelors Social Work practice test questions and much more...