Book Title: Nurse Executive Exam Secrets Study Guide: Nurse Executive Test Review for the Nurse Executive Board Certification Test (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Nurse Executive Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Nurse Executive study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Nurse Executive test. Mometrix's Nurse Executive test study guide reviews the most important components of the Nurse Executive exam.
The Nurse Executive Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Nurse Executive Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Nurse Executive.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Nurse Executive Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Nurse Executive Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the Nurse Executive.
- An examination of structures and processes
- A guide to professional practice
- An analysis of Leadership
- A breakdown of Knowledge Management
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Structures and Processes section covers:
- Federal and state laws
- Basic financial and budgeting principles
- Legal issues
- Emergency planning and response
The Professional Practice section covers:
- Healthcare delivery models and settings
- Laws, regulations, and accrediting bodies
- Professional practice models
- Conflict management
The Leadership section covers:
- Leadership concepts, principles, and styles
- Strategic planning principles
- Ethical principles
- Advocating for the nursing profession
The Knowledge Management section covers:
- Systems theory
- Culture of safety
- Evaluating and prioritizing outcomes of care delivery
- Clinical practice innovation
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Nurse Executive Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Nurse Executive test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Nurse Executive test.
- Nurse Executive exam prep that will help you elevate your Nurse Executive test score.
- Nurse Executive study manual that will reduce your worry about the Nurse Executive exam.
- Nurse Executive review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Nurse Executive test anxiety.
- Nurse Executive practice test questions and much more...